2 bedroom property for saleNew Bank Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- EPC Grade E
- Charming Front Facing Terrace
- Sold With Sitting Tenant
- Two Bedrooms
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Enclosed Garden
- Convenient Access To Train Station & M62
- Access To Morley Amenities And Schools
- Gas Heating System
- Storage Cellar
***INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY- SOLD WITH SITTING TENANT*** FANTASTIC end terrace home with ENCLOSED GARDEN and GREAT POSITION in Morley to allow access to town centre amenities and TRAIN STATION. There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and GAS CENTRAL HEATING as well as a USEFUL STORAGE CELLAR. This is bound to get snapped up so please view as soon as you can. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC Grade E.
This property is situated to give access to the lively and bustling market town of Morley which hosts a leisure centre, train station and covered market, as well as various schools, restaurants and shops. Public transport links include bus routes into neighbouring towns and villages. There is also access to the M62 and Morley's ring-road also gives access to the White rose shopping centre.
This front facing terrace would make the perfect first home or investment. Positioned to give great access to Morley train station and the M62. The great outside space is also a good feature of this home. View now!!!
Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen 5' 6" x 11' 5" (1.68m x 3.48m )
Cellar 5' 5" x 4' 9" (1.65m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 1 11' 0" x 4' 4" (3.35m x 1.32m )
Bedroom 2 11' 0" x 4' 4" (3.35m x 1.32m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62771282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528304553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.