1 bedroom retirement property for saleClarkson Court, Ipswich Road, IP12
- * WELL APPORTIONED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT *
- * DIRECT ACCESS TO PRIVATE PATIO AND LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS *
- * LUXURY SOUGHT AFTER RETIREMENT LIFESTYLE *
- * EASY ACCESS TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND FACILITIES *
- * A McCARTHY & STONE RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT *
- * GENEROUS SITTING ROOM *
- * ENCLOSED FITTED KITCHEN WITH GARDEN VIEW AND APPLIANCES TO INCLUDE DISHWASHER *
- * DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED MIRRORED FRONTED WARDROBES *
- * CARE LINE PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEM *
LUXURY RETIREMENT LIVING. This comfortable and well appointed ground floor apartment is very well positioned with direct access from the sitting room to a private patio terrace and the landscaped communal gardens.
A well designed one bedroom apartment, in one of the town's most sought after retirement developments for the over 55's. The property is accessed by the door intercom system into a foyer entrance. There is a lift providing ease of access to the lower ground floor where this apartment is situated. The well appointed accommodation comprises:
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY 7'08" (2.35m) x 5'06" (1.69m).
SITTING/DINING ROOM 17'05" (5.31m) x 10'09" (3.30m) with feature electric fireplace and doors from the dining area onto the private patio.
FULLY FITTED KITCHEN 8'07" (2.64m) x 5'09" (1.75m) with appliances to include dishwasher.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 12'04" (3.76m) x 11'05" (3.49m) with built in mirrored fronted wardrobes and angled window with garden view.
BATHROOM 7'02" (2.18m) x 6'0 (1.83m) with white suite.
Further benefits include sealed unit double glazing, communal living room with entertaining facilities and roof terrace patio, laundry room, resident's parking and separate guest suite accommodation. Each apartment has a Tunstall care line personal alarm system for assistance if required. This property is currently vacant and being offered with early vacant possession.
Clarkson Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd. and comprises 69 individual and well appointed properties arranged over three floors, each served by a lift. There are three blocks to the development, with a resident house manager. Due to its location close to the heart of Woodbridge Town, this apartment is ideally positioned for easy access to all local services and amenities, pubs, restaurants, Riverside Theatre & cinema, as well as the River Deben, historic Tide Mill, Quayside and Marina, with the Heritage Coastline also being accessible. There are rail links from Woodbridge Station to the intercity service to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich. McCarthy and Stone provide a very friendly and welcoming retirement home and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further details and an appointment to view, please contact Gobbitt & Kirby of Woodbridge on 01394 380330. EER=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62774180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GBT1_003914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gobbitt & Kirby Ltd, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.