1 bedroom apartment for saleGreat George Street, Liverpool
- Disabled Access
- Luxury Spa
- Local Architects
- 7% Assured Rent For The First Two Years
- City Centre Location
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Proven Management Company
- Concierge Service
Exciting opportunity to purchase an exceptional ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT in the unique development New China Town, located in Liverpool City Centre! This property offers disabled access!
Property Information - Located on the first, second, third, fourth and fifth floor of this prestige development, these one bedroom apartments offer breath- taking views and are perfect for people wanting to work in the City Centre and also be in the heart of all its attractions.
The apartment comprises of entrance hall; open plan living/ study, kitchen, one good size bedroom, and a main bathroom.
Owner / Occupier - Certain to attract buyers looking for a property boasting character and innovative design. This one bedroom apartment is offered at the highest quality and these luxury apartments are suitable for owner occupiers.
Each apartment will be completed to a modern, contemporary design and externally a unique finish to coincide with China Town.
One bedroom apartments benefit from spacious living areas, study areas, bathroom and one bedroom. These apartments offer fantastic, stylish living space within the heart of the city centre.
Investment - Investors will be impressed with a Guaranteed 7% yield and also the option of a full management package, the apartments can also be furnished to meet rental demand if purchased for investment purposes.
Location - New Chinatown is at the beating heart of Liverpool. Close to the city's historic Chinese quarter, the development sits at the intersection of many of Liverpool's most vibrant districts and close to its many outstanding landmarks and attractions.
In the shadow of the city's magnificent Anglican cathedral and on the edge of the fashionable Baltic Quarter, New Chinatown is only a short walk from Liverpool's bustling retail area and its World Heritage waterfront. Surrounded by stunning architectural landmarks and cutting-edge cultural attractions, New Chinatown is the last piece in the jigsaw in the multi-billion pound transformation of Liverpool City Centre following its designation as a European Capital of Culture.
As the city centre expands south to meet historic dockland neighborhoods, plans are afoot to create a new metro station to connect New Chinatown and The Baltic to the city's established urban rail network.
New Chinatown will be the new jewel in the city's offer - a unique destination celebrating Liverpool's historic links to China, but also signalling a new era of partnership and investment.
Additional Information - Furniture packs available (compulsory if taking the option of the assured rent 7%) - One bedroom apartment- £3,868.80
Car parking space is an optional purchase with one bedroom apartments- £16,500
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
1. Reservation of £5,000 / 80% on Exchange (less reservation fee in 28 days) & 20% on Completion (6% Interest on deposit (rolled up and given as discount on completion)
2. Reservation of £5,000 / 50% on Exchange (less reservation fee in 28 days)/ 20% 3 months (after exchange) / 30% on Completion (4% Interest on deposit (rolled up and given as discount on completion))
3. Reservation of £5,000 / 25% on Exchange (less reservation fee in 28 days) & 25% 2 months (after exchange) / 50% on Completion
4. Reservation of £5,000 / 30% on Exchange (28 days) & 70% on Completion via finance
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26596090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.