4 bedroom terraced house for saleWyatts Green Lane, Wyatts Green, Brentwood, Essex
- 4 bedroom staggered terraced house
- Extended lounge and modern kitchen
- Conservatory overlooking a private garden
- 2 bathrooms and ground floor cloakroom
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Welcome to Wyatts Green and this lovely staggered terraced four bedroom family home.As you walk back from the park with the children after a game of football, take in the country air and then retreat inside to escape the cold. Hang up the coats and make your way into the lounge to relax and hopefully take some downtime before heading to the modern kitchen to start preparing the Sunday roast. The kitchen has enough space to house all the modern appliances as well as granite worktops and a granite breakfast bar that seats five people comfortably. The conservatory that has underfloor heating and is currently used as a dining area is a great place to eat dinner with the family and catch up after a busy weekend. The garage has been converted for storage and with a large functioning family this is vital space.Upstairs on the first floor are three very good size bedrooms for the children and guests as well as a family bathroom. While on the second floor is a great master loft bedroom with Juliet balcony with views onto the trees. There is also another bathroom so no queuing in the morning rush. The area is quiet and ideal for families due to its good local school catchments. With good bus services and easy access to Shenfield or Brentwood mainline railway.
What the Owner says:
After living in the home for over 16 years we can all agree as a family we have loved living here. We have added and changed a few bits to make it ours but we feel it suits all the needs of a young family. The loft conversion was one of our favourite additions and has given us a great master bedroom.The area as well has been great and ideal for kids as there are many public footpaths that enable us to walk to the countryside and there is also a park close by. The village centre is a short walk and has all the necessities when needed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 23'8 x 8'1 (7.22m x 2.47m)
- Lounge: 17'7 x 15'2 (5.36m x 4.63m)
- Study: 9'5 x 6'0 (2.87m x 1.83m)
- Conservatory: 11'2 x 10'5 (3.41m x 3.18m)
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 8'3 (4.12m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'9 x 8'7 (4.19m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 8'1 (2.85m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 6'6 (2.49m x 1.98m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 12'4 (4.55m x 3.76m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62779142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.