2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest View Road, Hartlepool
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRIGHT & MODERN DECOR
- AMAZING PRICE DUE TO VENDOR LOOKING FOR QUICK SALE
Situated on a generous sized corner plot overlooking the green, amazingly priced as vendor looking for a quick sale. No onward chain. The property benefits from the addition of a Conservatory and Wet Room, Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. Bright and modern decor throughout.
Situated on a generous sized corner plot overlooking the green, amazingly priced as vendor looking for a quick sale. No onward chain. The property benefits from the addition of a Conservatory and Wet Room, Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. Bright and modern decor throughout. Must be viewed.
Accessed Via Conservatory 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors giving access to Conservatory, dwarf brick built wall, UPVC construction with corrugated roof, power points and lighting, UPVC patio doors leading to;
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.83m x 3.20m )
(into alcoves, maximum measurements) 3 UPVC Double Glazed windows to the front aspect giving plenty of natural light and UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted 'plasma' style fire, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, range of dark wood wall and base units with single sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, recess and plumbing for washing machine and cooker, wall mounted 'Vaillant' central heating boiler, spacious with Dining Area, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, door leading to;
UPVC Double Glazed door giving access to rear garden.
recently converted with 'Mira' electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, white tiling to walls, chrome towel radiator, opaque UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect.
Loft void access, insulated and boarded.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 10' 6" (maximum measurements) ( 4.90m x 3.20m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to both front and side aspect, built in double width storage cupboard with overhead storage facility, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to both rear and side aspect, built in double width storage cupboard with overhead storage facility, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the rear aspect, fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, part tiling to walls, radiator.
Driveway To Front
with gated access.
Gardens To Front & Side
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
generous sized garden shed included, lawn area surrounded by shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62788039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.