1 bedroom flat for saleCentral Park Towers, Central Park Avenue, Plymouth
- Was £46,800 reduced to £44,000
- Investment opportunity - Fifth floor studio flat situated in Mutley
- Attractive outlook from the front
- Close to local amenities and bus/train station
- Near to College/Universities
- Washing machine, bed settee and bistro style table with 2 chairs included
An ideal central investment property! Fifth floor studio flat situated in Mutley in close proximity to local amenities, bus and train station. Good access to the City Centre/Universities/Colleges. Attractive outlook from the front. Offers a healthy investment return! We recommend viewing!
An ideal central investment property! Fifth floor studio flat situated in Mutley in close proximity to local amenities, bus and train station. Good access to the City Centre/Universities/Colleges. Attractive outlook from the front.
The accommodation comprises of Hallway, Kitchen, Shower Room and Living/Dining/Bedroom.
Sale includes the washing machine, bed settee plus new mattress and a bistro style table with two chairs.
Offers a healthy investment return! We highly recommend viewing!
The Entrance door gives access through to the Hallway.
The Hallway has a wall-mounted entry-phone system and doors leading through to the Shower Room, Kitchen and opens through to the Living/Dining/Bedroom.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 6' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.03m )
The Kitchen has a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, fitted oven, fitted four-ring electric hob, fitted extractor fan, fitted fridge with a freezer compartment and plumbing for a washing machine which is included with the sale.
The Shower Room has a shower cubicle with an electric shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, towel rail, ceiling spot-lights and an extractor fan.
Living/ Dining/ Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
The Living/Dining/Bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation (with attractive far reaching views), laminated flooring, fitted furniture, electric heating, ceiling spot-lights, bed settee with new mattress plus a bistro style table with two chairs included with the sale.
This property is located in the West Wing on the fifth floor and has attractive far reaching views from the front. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this ideal Buy to Let investment property.
Some furniture included with the sale - washing machine, bed settee with new mattress and a bistro style table with two chairs.
We highly recommend viewing this property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62788552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.