2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Richmond Road West, East Sheen
- Two double bedrooms
- Bright reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Contemporary styled bathroom
- Located on the first floor
- 990 years leasehold interest
- 479 sq ft of accommodation
- Ideal investment/first time buy
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a period conversion apartment centrally situated within East Sheen. Located on the corner of Portman Avenue and Upper Richmond Road West the property benefits from an abundance of natural light and would suit a first time buyer, investor or buyer wanting an excellent pied-a-terre. The property is ideally positioned for the extensive shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen including Waitrose and a number of restaurants, gastro pubs and coffee shops. Whilst Mortlake station providing direct access to London Waterloo is within 0.3 miles and Palewell Common with Richmond Park beyond is within 0.4 miles. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, reception room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62796491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25493079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.