2 bedroom maisonette for saleChiltern Park Avenue, Berkhamsted
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NEWLY REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
A 2 bedroom first floor maisonette ideally located within walking distance of Berkhamsted High Street & Train station.
Very well decorated, would make excellent first time buy or BUY to LET investment.
This stunning maisonette is immaculately presented throughout. Consisting of two well-proportioned double
bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and kitchen, there are modern fittings throughout the property.
There is a spacious entrance hall, with stairs and storage cupboards, leading to a spacious, well-lit living room. The
kitchen is newly fitted, with modern worktops, as well as the added luxury of underfloor heating. Both of the
double bedrooms are tastefully decorated, with one of the bedrooms benefitting from fitted wardrobes. There is a
bright, modern three piece suite with a shower over the bath in the bathroom. Outside of the property are
beautifully maintained communal gardens, which offer views over Berkhamsted. The property also benefits from
Sitting/dining Room 20' 7" x 10' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Master Bedroom 15' 7" into wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 4.75m into wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62802566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.