3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRotherham Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** GUIDE PRICE £245,000 - £255,000 **
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Fantastic VIEWS to the rear.
- DOUBLE Garage.
- Balcony overlooking the impressive rear garden.
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £245,000 - £255,000* Set down from the popular Rotherham Road with fantastic views enjoyed to the rear from the generous sized balcony, is this STUNNING THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM bungalow with generous living accommodation, impressive gardens and a DOUBLE GARAGE, NO CHAIN!
With storage cupboards to one side, and radiator and carpet to flooring the entrance hall gives access to each room in the property and the loft via a ceiling hatch.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
This modern kitchen can be accessed via a step up from the lounge / dining area, through the entrance hallway or via a side facing double glazed PVC entrance door. With a mix of wall and base units and complimentary work surface extending to a breakfast bar, inset 1 and 1/2 bowl sink with drainer and integral four ring electric hob with extractor overhead. An electric oven is built into the units on the far wall where there is also space for a free standing fridge freezer.
With a side facing obscured double glazed window, central heating radiator this additional WC is fitted with a low flush WC and hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath.
This spacious bathroom is fitted with a bath unit with mixer taps and shower head, hand basin with mixer taps and separate shower unit. With laminate to flooring, a central heating towel rail radiator, side facing obscured window, partly tiles walls and a fitted storage unit extending the width of the bathroom with a mirrored panel above.
A side facing, obscured glass panelled entrance door opens into the porch area with tiled flooring and a step up to the wooden glass panelled door leading into the entrance hall.
Bedroom One 11' 4" including Wardrobes x 12' 7" Upto Bay Window ( 3.45m including Wardrobes x 3.84m Upto Bay Window )
The master bedroom has a front facing bay window, fitted wardrobes on the near wall and to both sides of the bed with storage cupboards above and light fittings on the wall above the bed. With carpet to flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" Up to Wardrobe x 12' 7" Up to Bay Window ( 2.31m Up to Wardrobe x 3.84m Up to Bay Window )
The second double bedroom has a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes across the length of the far wall of the bedroom providing ample storage space.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
The third double bedroom has a side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Outside & Exterior
The bungalow is set in fantastically landscaped grounds with a small area to the front of the property with paving slabs and shrubbery alongside the driveway leading to the property and the double garage which sits underneath the bungalow and is complete with power and lighting, space for a washer and dryer and has an electric up and over door.
The rear garden is overlooked from the balcony which is the perfect space for entertaining or sitting out of an evening, with room for a table and chairs and reaching across the width of the living / dining room. The rear garden itself has a tarmac space allowing access to the garage, with a two tiered laid to lawn area leading down to the fields at the rear with an array of trees, bushes and flowers complimenting the landscape.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62803393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.