4 bedroom chalet for saleRhone Alps, Haute-Savoie, Chamonix
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 5 bathrooms
- Golf course
- Private Parking/Garage
- 0.25 acres
A well appointed, recently constructed 4 bedroom 5 bathroom chalet
Set on 1048m² of land in the exclusive area of Les Glieres near Chamonix's golf course with fantastic views of the Drus. There is an opportunity to create an extra bedroom, home cinema and sauna in the existing 80m² lower ground floor space
- A stylish 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom chalet next to Chamonix's golf course
- Beautifully finished chalet using traditional, rustic wood as well as contemporary materials
- Fantastic views of Les Drus and Mont-Blanc from the balcony and garden
- Opportunity to develop the lower ground floor into further bedroom, gym, sauna, home cinema
- In the sought after location of Les Glières not far from Les Bois
Chalet du Golf is a stylish chalet with the opportunity to significantly enlarge the space without huge associated costs. It's in one of the most sought after areas in the Chamonix Valley, between Les Tines and Les Praz/Les Bois so will always be in high demand.
Chalet du Golf is located between Les Praz and Les Tines, an exclusive and sunny area with fantastic views of the Mont Blanc range and Les Drus. The golf course is just next-door and there are several beautiful walking paths that will take you through the woods the whole way into the centre of Chamonix.
The closest lift station La Flegere is only a 3 minute drive and Chamonix centre is reached within 7 minutes by car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-62805231.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBA190046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.