2 bedroom flat for saleGreystone Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- HOME REPORT VALUE £190,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH MASTER EN-SUITE
- IMMACULATE COMMUNAL AREAS
- DINING SIZE KITCHEN
- BRIGHT SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
This modern preferred first floor apartment located in this sought after address with two double bedrooms, master ensuite and residents parking is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. HOME REPORT VALUE £190,000
Situated within this popular and established local, this preferred first floor two bedroom apartment is offered to the market in an exacting standard and should appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The property comprises of communal entrance and stairwell complete with controlled entry system. On entering the apartment you enter the impressive entrance hall complete with storage. The spacious bright lounge is located to the front of the property and will not disappoint for size. There are two well proportioned bedrooms with inbuilt storage in both rooms and an en-suite to the master bedroom. In addition, there is a dining size kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with aspects to the rear of the property. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, residents parking and immaculate communal areas throughout. The property is well located for all local amenities, with Tesco's a short walk away and various independent shops, cafes and restaurants. There are regular bus and train routes into Glasgow City Centre
HOME REPORT VALUE £190,000
Kitchen 17' x 10' 4" ( 5.18m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" into door recess x 10' 7" max ( 3.61m into door recess x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Lounge 19' 4" max x 14' 2" into bay ( 5.89m max x 4.32m into bay )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805484.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.