4 bedroom bungalow for saleSinglerose Road, Stenalees, St Austell
- Large detached bungalow residence
- Alternative use as two bedroom bungalow plus one bedroom annexe
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility
- Two bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms, study area with stairs leading to two attic rooms
- Annexe accommodation with lounge, kitchen, bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Oil-fired central heating, UPVC double glazing
- Front hard standing parking for numerous vehicles
- Good sized gravel, timber decked and lawned garden to rear
This is an appealing and well presented detached bungalow residence, with garden and parking for numerous vehicles, set in a convenient location in Stenalees. The property is currently used for dual family occupancy as a two bedroom main residence and one bedroom annexe, however, could be converted back to a large family home.
The main accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room which leads through to kitchen and utility room, two bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms, bathroom and study area with staircase leading up to two attic rooms. There is an interconnecting door from the dining room which leads through to the annexe, currently utilised as an open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen and bedroom with ensuite shower room. There is a door from the lounge of the annexe leading outside, which could be used as an entrance to make the annexe self contained, if required. The whole is UPVC double glazed and served by oil-fired central heating.
Outside, a brick paviour driveway provides hard standing parking for several vehicles, alongside an expanse of lawn with Monkey Tree feature. Pathway to the side leads around to the rear where there is a good sized garden with gravelled patio area, timber decked area and a good expanse of lawn, being well enclosed with timber fencing and shrubs to borders.
Combining this property's versatile accommodation, location and setting, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3488730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.