3 bedroom bungalow for saleHarrowby Gardens, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Seldom available extended detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Central heating/double glazing
- Recently laid block paved driveway for numerous vehicles plus additional parking to the far side of the bungalow
- Good size gardens
- Highly sought after cul-de-sac position
A rare opportunity to purchase this imposing extended detached bungalow which is located in a highly sought after cul-de-sac position.
Gravesend town centre is within 1.5 miles distance and offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and social amenities together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras. Ebbsfleet International Station is within 2 miles and offers further excellent rail connections. The ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 5.4 miles.
This good size detached bungalow benefits from a generous size living room, modern kitchen, dining room, conservatory, principal bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms plus main bathroom. On the outside there is a garage plus recently laid block paved driveway for numerous vehicles and enclosed gardens which enjoy an open aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62807989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.