3 bedroom house for saleWalnut Crescent, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 4HX
- 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Location * Gardens
- Fantastic Views To The Front
- Lounge * Dining Area * Kitchen
- Conservatory/Lean To
- No Onward Chain * Garage
- Gas C H * Mainly D/Glazed
- Viewing Recommended
Located with this popular residential location and close to local schools is this 1960's mid terraced family home. The property has remained within the same family since new and is now being offered for sale without any ongoing chain.
In brief the property offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find a traditional style entrance hallway, lounge with bay window with views across, dining area which is open plan to the lounge, kitchen and a large conservatory/lean to.
To the first floor can be found a large landing area, 3 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers front and rear gardens and a decent size garage measuring 21' 1'' x 14' 9''.
Further benefits include, mostly double glazed windows, gas central heating and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all the potential this property has to offer, call Michael Nicholas on 0117 9574000.
From Kingswood High Street proceed towards Warmley. Take the turning on the left hand side into Honey Hill Road followed by the second left into Walnut Crescent. The property can be found along on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.