2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorman Road, Luton, LU3 1JL
- Very well presented traditional property
- Sought after Biscot Road area
- Excellent school catchments
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Outside Brick built Gym/office/playroom
- Shops and bus routes within 500 yards
- Close to Luton and Leagrave station
- Two Double bedrooms
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* Two bedroom traditional terrace property in popular BISCOT ROAD area of Luton. BRICK BUILT OUTHOUSE.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom traditional terraced property in the popular Biscot area of Luton. The property is ideal for first time buyers and also investors where a monthly rental income of approx £900 per calendar month can look to be achieved. The property is also only 1.4 miles from Luton mainline station offering direct routes into London.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance, front reception room, second reception room, a refitted kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are two excellent sized double bedrooms. Externally to the rear there is a landscaped garden & a brick built outhouse which could be used as a Gym, office or playroom and street parking to the front.
Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Council tax band A. EPC rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.