2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBank View, Luddendenfoot, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000*
- Two Double bedrooms!
- Semi rural location
- Gardens and Parking
- Deceptively spacious!
- Luddenfoot location
*GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000* William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property located in the semi rural location of Luddendenfoot.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property located in the semi rural location of Luddendenfoot, situated next to a grazing field and benefiting from pleasant views to both the side and front elevation. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor, The first floor holds the master bedroom and the modern shower room, and the second double bedroom can be found on the second floor. This property is double glazed and central heated throughout and benefits from off road parking in addition to a good sized garden to the front. Internal viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door in to the entrance hallway which benefits from solid wood flooring, telephone point, a central heating radiator and provides access to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 11" into alcoves x 14' 8" ( 4.55m into alcoves x 4.47m )
This spacious lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a gas fireplace set in a contemporary mantle piece with marble inset and hearth. The solid wood flooring from the entrance hallway is continued in this room, and the lounge benefits from a TV aerial point and a central heating radiator. There are also wall light points in the alcoves.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 10" into alcoves ( 4.42m x 2.69m into alcoves )
The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs over. Incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with central mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, gas cooker with extractor hood over, space for a tumble dryer and space for a tall fridge freezer. The breakfast kitchen has UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, partially tiled flooring, a central heating radiator and a breakfast bar. There is also access to the useful under stairs storage cupboard and the kitchen benefits from a telephone point.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the master bedroom, the shower room, and also holds the staircase to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 12' into alocves ( 3.71m x 3.66m into alocves )
A spacious double bedroom decorated to a neutral finish with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, there are a range of wardrobes that will be left for the successful purchaser and there is additional storage in the under stairs storage cupboard. This bedroom has a central heating radiator, there is an external TV aerial point and wood effect laminate flooring.
Family Shower Room
The family shower room is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a double step in shower cubicle with glass shower screens with chrome shower over, There is a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The walls are partially tiled and there is tiled flooring. There is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a useful over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 6" into alcoves ( 3.73m x 2.90m into alcoves )
The second bedroom is located on the second floor and is also a spacious double room decorated to a modern and neutral finish. With wood effect laminate flooring, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and external TV aerial point.
At the front of the property there is a pleasant two tiered garden which is mainly paved and benefits from flower bed borders, an external water tap, external electricity point and an external lighting. There is a timber garden shed, and the garden benefits from the open views over the grazing field to the side. Additionally there is ample parking to the front of the property and the whole area has a very private feel as it is not over looked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62809118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.