1 bedroom apartment for saleGreaves Road, Lancaster
- Assisted Living for Over 70s
- Stylish One Bedroom Apartment
- Lounge, Kitchen & Wet Room Style Shower Room
- Wheelchair Accessible with Lifts to All Floors
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Permit Car Parking Available
- Homeowners' Lounge & Table Service Restaurant
- Laundry, Guest Suite & Roof Terrace
- Fantastic Location Close to Lancaster City Centre
- Within Easy Reach of Local Amenities
An exclusive development in a fantastic location, Williamson Court offers exceptional assisted living for over 70s.
The McCarthy and Stone apartments are designed to allow independent living with on site flexible care, if needed. The development comprises of 54 one and two bedroom apartments, finished to a high standard throughout, with stylish decor.
All apartments are wheelchair accessible, and whilst have slight variations in size and layout, a typical one bedroom apartment offers a kitchen, living room (some apartments have an open plan kitchen/living room), three piece wet room suite and bedroom. A number of the apartments also boast a private balcony/patio. Further benefits to the apartments include door entry system, intruder alarm, 24 hour emergency call system, double glazing, insulation and panel storage heaters throughout.
The development offers a fully equipped laundry, homeowners' lounge, restaurant with table service, guest suite, and a roof terrace with stunning views across to Morecambe Bay. Assisted living offers a range of services to suit a variety of needs including domestic assistance, laundry service, lifestyle support and personal care. The complex further benefits from allocated parking spaces, which are available through McCarthy and Stone's 'Car Parking Permit Scheme' on a first come first served basis.
Situated less than a mile from Lancaster's historic City Centre and all its local amenities including shops, schools, library, post office and transport links including bus and train stations. There is a bus stop directly outside the development, providing easy access to the city centre. The M6 motorway is also within easy reach.
Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62810986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27393224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & B Estates, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.