5 bedroom detached house for saleHelston Road, Germoe, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20
- An exceptional and substantial home with established successful business combining self catering, glamping with touring caravans and camping providing stunning sea and coastal views
- Generous 4 bedroom home providing spacious and versatile accommodation
- First floor one bedroom apartment with separate sitting / kitchen room and bathroom
- The apartment has the potential to form part of the main accommodation
- Spectacular Views from the first floor to the sea
- Attached one bedroom annexe currently trading as a holiday letting property with internal access to the main house if required
- Gardens and ground extending to 2.5 acres split into a number of 0.5 acre paddocks which are extremely level and enjoying outstanding sea views
- 2 Shepherds Huts set within their own grounds with high quality external shower houses
- Planning permission for up to 5 caravans and 10 tents plus there are 9 hook up points for further expansion of the business
- Existing owners are members of the Caravan and Camping Club and currently trade on average for just 20 weeks of the year
Bos Verbas is quite simply an exceptional coastal 5 bedroom residence offering versatile living accommodation together with excellent income generating opportunities which are already trading extremely well.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV150020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.