2 bedroom terraced house for salePetworth Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A Competitively Priced Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Benefitting from Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Of Particular Interest to First Time Buyers/Investors
- Open Plan Lounge with Access to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Two Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Coloured Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN, A Competitively Priced Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House Benefitting from Lawned Gardens to Front and Rear and Single Garage.
Open Plan Lounge
4.72m x 3.63m
2.57m x 2.36m
3.73m x 3.05m
to robes. Fitted wardrobes.
3.6m x 1.75m
2.64m x 1.78m
Gardens & Garage
Lawned section to the front of the property. There is a single garage situated at the end of the terrace with an up and over door. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.