2 bedroom town house for saleWoodpecker Close, Allerton, BRADFORD
- Guide price £80,000 - £85,000
- Two bedroom modern town house
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Well presented accommodation
- Parking and a rear garden
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom, mid-town property which enjoys living accommodation usually favoured by FTB. This is a well-presented property offering off road parking, a garden area to the rear. Viewing by appointment. Guide price £80,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this two bedroom, mid town house property enjoying living accommodation usually favoured by first time buyers. This well presented property has off road parking to the front, a garden area to the rear, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom. Viewing by appointment. Guide price £80,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this two bedroom, mid town house property enjoying living accommodation usually favoured by first time buyers. This well presented property has off road parking to the front, a garden area to the rear, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom. Viewing by appointment.
Entering the property via a door to the front and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and sink. There is also an oven, hob, extractor above and a double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.91m )
There is a double glazed window. Two central heating radiators built in storage cupboard and a door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" plus recess x 9' 4" plus ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.84m plus )
There are two double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
There is a double glazed window with a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and rectangular bath with shower over. There is also a central heating radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is off road parking and to the rear there is a garden with paved patio and gravel areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.