5 bedroom detached house for saleBelmont Road, Twickenham
- Period detached family home
- Four reception rooms
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room
- Five bedrooms. Two bathrooms
- Stunning rear garden
- Off street parking
- Integral garage
- Beautiful period features
A truly magnificent, period, detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just past Twickenham Green with easy access to local shops and public transport links.
The generous accommodation offers four reception rooms, modern kitchen/dining room and a downstairs WC/utility room. On the first floor are five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This beautiful property blends a wealth of original features with modern design, to provide an elegant home with lots of natural light, whilst the stunning rear garden, off street parking and internal garage add to the appeal.
Belmont Road is located a short walk from Twickenham Green, Strawberry Hill station is close by as are some very popular schools, including Waldegrave Girls school. This family home comes thoroughly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62813167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27393470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Twickenham & Strawberry Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.