4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTeddington
This immaculately presented townhouse is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Teddington School and offers over 1,600sq ft of flexible living space over 3 floors.
It is a typical townhouse with internal access to the garage and a large double bedroom with en-suite shower room on the ground floor. There is also access to the sunny South-facing garden.
On the first floor is a spacious L-shaped sitting room, an open plan dining room and a separate kitchen. The well-equipped kitchen has integrated appliances, plenty of worktop space and storage in the wood cabinets and there is room for a table.
On the second floor is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a lovely family bathroom.
* South facing sunny garden
* Off street parking and garage
* Quiet cul-de-sac location close to Teddington School
* Located just 2 minutes walk to Langdon Park, 10 minutes walk to Hampton Wick Station and Bushy Park and 20 minutes walk to Teddington Station and High Street
Situated a 20 minute walk from Teddington High Street with its many independent boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and various larger brands including Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Costa and Starbucks. It is just a short walk through Langdon Park to the 285, 281 and R68 bus stops which give access to Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston and Heathrow. Teddington and Hampton Wick Stations to Waterloo via Richmond and Kingston are both just a short distance away.
Bushy Park with its 1100 acres of parkland is a mere ten minute walk away and is excellent for walking, cycling and running. It also hosts the local cricket, football and rugby clubs. Langdon Park's 32 acres are round the corner and opposite is Broom Road Recreation Ground and the river.
The library in Waldegrave Road and local sports centres including Lensbury, St Marys and David Lloyd are all close at hand. Local schooling for all ages is well catered for with Newlands House, The Mall, St Marys & St Peters, Stanley School, Collis, Waldegrave Girls, Hampton Wick Junior School and Teddington High School to name but a few. Teddington also has the walk-in Memorial Hospital which opens from 8am most days.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62814085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.