3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilton Street, Heywood, Greater Manchester, OL10
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Good sized garden
- Close to Heywood Town centre
- Ideal family home
- Good first time purchase
- Easy access to Rochdale and Bury town centres
- Easy access to junction 19 M62
- Easy access to Pilsworth industrial estate
A spacious three bedroomed townhouse which would be ideally suited to any first time buyer or young family. Internally to the ground floor the property comprises; porch, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally the property is garden fronted and also benefits from a good sized garden to the rear. Beyond this there is a garage. EPC D. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends – please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce Wilton Street, Heywood.
A spacious three bedroomed townhouse which would be ideally suited to any first time buyer or young family.
Internally to the ground floor the property comprises; porch, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
Externally the property is garden fronted and also benefits from a good sized garden to the rear.
Beyond this there is a garage.
Located in a popular and convenient area of Heywood, Wilton Street is easily accessible. Located just off Pilsworth Road which runs off Bury Street/Bridge Street making it an ideal location for access to Heywood and Bury Town Centres and their associated amenities. The property has good access to both the M62 and the M66, making the area a popular choice for commuters.
From our office on Market Place head West on A58. Turn left onto Pilsworth Road left onto Mellor Brow and right onto Wilton Street
All mains services are understood to be available
4.62m x 3.89m
3.1m x 2.18m
3.1m x 2.34m
3.99m x 2.56m
2.9m x 2.59m
3.23m x 1.98m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62816232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEY190035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Heywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.