4 bedroom town house for saleJade Gardens, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- CLOAKROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- TENANT IN SITUATION PAYING £1300PCM
- GROSS ANNUAL YIELD OF 5.4%
- EASY REACH OF STATION, HOSPITAL & A12
- VIEWING ADVISED
*Investment* Ideally located towards the North of Colchester within easy reach of Colchester's mainline railway station offering links to London Liverpool Street, the A12 and Colchester hospital. The property is laid out over three floors and offers versatile living accommodation. The property is being sold with a tenant in situation achieving £1300pcm giving a gross annual yield of 5.4%.
Entrance Hall - Stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator and doors to;
Study/Bedroom Five - 2.95m x 2.51m (9'8 x 8'3) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.75m x 4.24m (15'7 x 13'11) - Roll top work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, a range of matching eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include washing machine, fridge/freezer, four ring electric hob and oven below. Cupboard housing boiler, radiator and tiled flooring. Understairs storage cupboard, Patio door to rear opening on to the garden and double glazed window.
Cloakoom - A modern suite comprising of wash hand basin, low flush W.C., radiator and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing - Door to;
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.00m (14 x 9'10) - Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and door to;
En-Suite - Independent shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush W.C., heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Lounge - 4.88m x 4.24m > 2.72m max (l shape) (16'0" x 13'10 - French door to rear opening on to a Juliette balcony, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Second Floor Landing - Airing cupboard, access to loft and doors to;
Bedroom Two - 4.83m x 2.90m (15'10 x 9'6) - Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.43m x 2.77m (11'3 x 9'1) - Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.24m x 2.21m (7'4 x 7'3) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Bathroom - A modern suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush W.C., heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Garden - The rear garden commences with a paved are with the remainder being laid to lawn, garden shed to remain and gated access to rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27393985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.