Commercial Property for saleUnion Square, St. Columb
Withdrawn from Market
- 7 apartments in self contained building
- Within 4 miles of Newquay airport and the A30/A39
- Neighbours Newquay and Padstow
- Central for all transport connections
DoorStepAgents presents a huge potential investment property in Cornwall.
7 apartments in self contained building
• Within 4 miles of Newquay airport and the A30/A39
• Neighbours Newquay and Padstow
• Central for all transport connections
A very well presented Grade 2 listed Georgian-style conversion, situated in the quaint town of St Columb Major, close to local amenities and bus transport links.
An ideal investment property generating a revenue in excess of £55,000 gross per annum with potential to increase cash flow up to 4 x through conversion to Short term lets for Serviced Apartments/Holiday Accommodation or Corporate lets.
The property has been skilfully converted into 7 apartments: 6 x 2-bedroom, 1 x 1-bedroom.
Floorplans and further details available on request.Viewing advised to secure this space!
IMAGES ATTACHED ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF GENERAL FITTINGS AMONGST APARTMENTS IN THE BUILDING.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62820053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7293368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.