3 bedroom bungalow for saleHazleton Way, Waterlooville
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Brand New Boiler
- Re-Wired Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Potential to be 5 Bedrooms
- Rental Income £1600pcm
Recently refurbished chalet Bungalow,On the popular Hazleton Estate just a short distance to Shops, Schools and main A3
We are delighted to bring to market this flexible Chalet Bungalow on the popular Hazleton Estate.The property offers plenty of Off road parking on a front and Side driveway.The ground floor offers a large Kitchen with Utility off, Lounge with patio doors onto the large rear garden.Seperate dining room then Two additional reception rooms.
To the first floor is 1 single bedroom and family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms the master offering a good sized En-suite with Corner bath and seperate shower cubicle as well as vanity wash basin, W/c and walk in Airing cupboard.
Call now to avoid missing out.
Textured Ceiling and Walls, UPVC Door to Side elevation. Under stairs Cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor. Radiator and Doors to all ground floor rooms.
Textured ceiling, Double glazed window to side elevation, w/c, Wash hand Basin, Radiator.
Smooth ceiling & Walls, Double glazed window to Side elevation, Patio doors onto rear garden, Radiator.
Smooth ceiling & walls, Double glazed window to side elevation, Cupboard housing Brand New combi boiler, Radiator.
3rd Reception Room
Smooth ceiling & Walls, Double glazed windows to Front elevation, Built in cupboards for Meters, Radiator.
4th Reception Room(downstairs)
Textured Ceiling, smooth walls, Double glazed window to side elevation, Radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen ,with wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, New Electric Oven and 4 ring hob. Space for Washing machine and Fridge Freezer, Door to Utility room.
Textured Ceiling Double glazed window to side elevation, Split level flooring. Door to En suite offering Corner Bath, Shower cubicle, w/c and Vanity Basin with Walk in Airing cupboard.
Textured ceiling & smooth walls, Double glazed window to Side elevation, Radiator.
Textured Ceiling and smooth walls, Double glazed window to side elevation, Radiator, x2 Built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side elevation, Vanity basin,Bath, w/c , Radiator.
Enclosed by brick wall, mainly Decked with mature shrubs & Trees. Brick built shed and Garage access. This Garden really does offer so much potential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62820467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.