3 bedroom detached house for saleAlanbrooke Road, Colchester
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study/Bedroom Three
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room & En Suite Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Generous Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
This spacious, detached chalet property is situated on the south side of Colchester on Alanbrooke Road. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation, ground floor shower room and study/bedroom three, two first floor bedrooms, en suite bathroom, generous gardens & off street parking.
Entrance Door To:
With door to:
Stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., obscure double glazed window to rear.
Study / Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" x 10' 11" ( 6.07m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, gas fire, radiator, open to:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to sides, radiator, double glazed windows and French doors to garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to side, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit, space for range cooker with extractor over, space for American fridge/freezer, tiled flooring.
Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Storage cupboard, radiator, loft access, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, two storage cupboards, radiator, obscure double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, storage cupboard in eaves.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking and lawned front garden.
There is a detached garage with power and light which is currently not used for vehicles but has had a partitian stud wall erected to form additional external rooms.
The rear garden is laid to block paving, lawn and decking.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue to follow Mersea Road for approximately 1.1 miles, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Abbots Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Old Heath Road, continue onto Fingringhoe Road, turn left onto Battlesbrook Road, turn right onto Alanbrooke Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62820589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.