4 bedroom terraced house for saleHilda Road, Mundesley, Norwich
- Three Store Terrace House
- Three Bedroom
- Coastal Location
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Enclosed Garden
- In Need Of Modernisation
Located a stone's throw from the coast, this deceptively spacious terraced house is offered to the market with no onward chain. Offering Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Downstairs Toilet spaced over three floors, and in need of modernisation, an internal viewing is essential to appreciate
Located a stone's throw from the coast, this deceptively spacious terraced house is offered to the market with no onward chain. Offering Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Downstairs Toilet spaced over three floors, and in need of modernisation, an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the space on offer.
Mundesley is highly sought after coastal village, which offers a wide variety of local amenities, to include public houses, restaurants and independent retailers. With a beautiful sandy beach, and nearby field walks, this is the perfect location for any buyer looking to enjoy an active lifestyle. The property itself is located within a short walk of all Mundesley has to offer, and would be ideally suited to any family or for those looking to enjoy coastal living.
Lounge 14' 6" Into Bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.42m Into Bay x 3.51m max )
With a double glazed window to the front, wood burner fire place, radiator TV point and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 15' 6" max ( 4.14m x 4.72m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stair case up to first floor, understairs cupboard and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side and a door to the garden.
Utility Room/ Downstairs Wc
With base units, plumbing for a washing machine, WC and sink, fully tiled, radiator, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, stairs to the second floor, airing cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 15' 8" max ( 4.17m max x 4.78m max )
With a double glazed door to the front, hard wood flooring, radiator and a balcony.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" into bay x 15' 6" max ( 4.37m into bay x 4.72m max )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, wall lights, fireplace and carpet flooring.
1st Floor Kitchenette 9' 5" max x 6' 8" ( 2.87m max x 2.03m )
With wall and base units, sink and drainer, central heating boiler, hard wood flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
1st Floor Shower Room
With a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, part tiling, vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 7" max ( 4.17m x 2.92m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and exposed wood floor.
2nd Floor Bathroom
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath, radiator, part tiling, hard wood flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
A lawned area, path to the front door and low level brick wall.
Laid to lawn, fully enclosed and low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62821201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.