3 bedroom house for saleShearers Way, Camber, East Sussex, TN31
- Well presented detached house on
- popular development, 3 bedrooms,
- 1 en-suite, ORP for 2 vehicles,
- southerly rear garden, CHAIN FREE,
- EPC C
'THE BEACH HOUSE' - A great main home or holiday get a way.
SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND ONLY MINUTES FROM BEAUTIFUL SANDY DUNES
Rush, Witt & Wilson are pleased to offer 'The Beach house' a well presented detached house which forms part of the popular White Sand Development. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises a lounge, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms, (one with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom on the first floor.
Parking for two vehicles and a low maintenance garden to the rear which enjoys a southerly aspect.
Benefits include the remainder of an NHBC Warranty, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This delightful property is offered CHAIN FREE and could be available for early occupation.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call our Rye office on 01797 224000
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 x 8'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'1 x 8'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'8 x 6'3 -
Reception 1 - 17'7 max x 12' max -
Kitchen - 15'1 x 9'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62821406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40619005E_RY111937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.