3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRagpath Lane, Roseworth
- A Well Cared For Three Bedroom End Terrace House with No Onward Chain
- Nicely Positioned & Sensibly Priced
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room & UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Attractive & Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Approach this three-bedroom semi-detached house as an opportunity to create a lovely home of your own. Yes, a little work is required but the end result will be well worth it as the location is great.
Comprising briefly entrance porch, hallway, lounge, separate dining room, small UPVC double glazed conservatory, side porch and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room WC. Outside, there is a neat front garden and an attractive, well kept westerly facing garden to the rear.
With ON ONWARD CHAIN, it also has the advantage of UPVC double glazing and central heating.
Hardwood entrance door and glazed connecting door into…
Staircase to first floor with cupboards below. Radiator.
4.04m x 3.45m
increasing to 12'10 to include depth of window recess. Gas fire with back boiler. Radiator.
3.38m x 2.97m
Radiator. UPVC double glazed French doors open into…
2.74m x 1.57m
UPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking the westerly facing rear garden.
Radiator and hardwood exterior door.
2.84m x 1.98m
Wall, drawer and floor cupboards and roll top work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Space for cooker, washer and fridge freezer.
Access to loft space. Built in airing cupboard.
3.53m x 3.48m
3.48m x 2.97m
2.62m x 2.51m
Bulkhead plinth radiator.
Walk in shower with Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls and radiator.
Neat and well kept front garden. Side access leads to an attractive westerly facing rear garden with paved patio, shaped lawn, nicely stocked flowerbeds, two timber garden sheds and outside tap.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62823706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.