3 bedroom apartment for saleEdmunds House, Colonial Drive, London, W4
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Private balcony
- Elegant modern entrance foyer with concierge
- Beautiful modern kitchen
- Luxury bathroom & en suite shower room
- Under floor heating to primary rooms
- Private parking Bay
- EPC Rating: B
An excellent three bedroom apartment set within this prestigious development. This well-presented apartment offers open plan kitchen/reception room with wonderful views which leads out to its own private balcony; with three bedrooms, bathroom, en suite shower room and private parking bay.
The property is situated close to Chiswick High Road with its great selection of restaurants and shopping. Chiswick Park underground station (District Line) is situated within a few hundred yards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62825035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.