2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunthorne Road, Colchester
- Victorian Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
- Off Road Parking & Garage / Store Room
A charming two bedroom end terrace Victorian cottage situated in the popular St Johns area of Colchester offered in good decorative order. The property also benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING and a garage / store room.
Situated in the popular St Johns area is this older style two bedroom cottage offering attractive features including log burning stove, modern kitchen with oven & hob and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
Entrance Door To:-
Lounge 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fire place with log burner, radiator, laminate flooring, opening to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed door to the rear aspect, comprising of fitted modern units and work surfaces with cupboard and draws under, wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated five ring gas hob, oven and grill with extractor over, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, three piece white suite comprising of a Jacuzzi bath with shower over, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Shingled driveway providing parking.
Court yard style garden, paved and shingle, side access and right of way access.
Garage / Store Room
Double doors, light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62837635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.