2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrossley Street, New Sharlston, WAKEFIELD
- Spacious mid terraced home
- Well maintained and tastefully decorated
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Fabulous dining kitchen
- Lounge with log burner
- Enclosed rear garden
Located within easy access to Wakefield City Centre, situated less than two miles to Streethouse Railway Station that provides a frequent daily service between Pontefract and Wakefield. A superb opportunity for the first time buyer or the young family.
A superb opportunity for the first time purchaser or the young family, this property is deceptively spacious throughout. Tastefully decorated and well maintained this homely property is complete with log burner to the lounge. The two reception rooms are of good size and the spacious dining kitchen overlooks the enclosed rear garden.
The accommodation comprises:- lounge, dining kitchen and to the first floor landing two bedrooms and bathroom.
Located within this semi-rural village with easy access to Wakefield City Centre, Normanton Town Centre and a little further to Pontefract Town Centre. Less than two miles to Streethouse Railway Station that provides a frequent daily service between Wakefield City Centre and Pontefract Town Centre. The Northern route of the M1/M62 motorway network will become much more accessible when in the near future the new link road opens from Doncaster Rd to Aberford Road.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.55m x 4.52m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Inglenook fireplace with a stove burner, tiled floor. Door to dining kitchen and access to staircase to the first floor landing.
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 11' 10" plus extra space in doorway ( 4.52m x 3.61m plus extra space in doorway )
Window to the rear aspect. Door to access the rear garden. Fully fitted kitchen in a range of white units, base units with plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven, four ring hob, a range of wall units and ample space for a larder style fridge freezer, Inglenook style fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 14' 11" Max ( 3.81m x 4.55m Max )
Window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, door to cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom 11' 9" x 7' 1" Max narrowing to 4' 7" Min ( 3.58m x 2.16m Max narrowing to 1.40m Min )
Window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower over and glass shower door, low flush w.c, wash basin with pedestal, storage cupboard.
To the outside of the property the garden is fully enclosed with walled and hedged boundaries.
From Wakefield follow signs for Doncaster Road/A638, cross over Chantry Bridge, continue straight ahead, passing the entrance to Wakefield Trinity on the right, continue to the traffic lights, straight ahead under the railway bridge. Keep left towards Normanton. Continue and just after the Horse & Groom public house turn right onto Hell Lane, straight ahead for around 2 miles. Take a left onto Crossley Street, straight ahead. The property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62839424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.