2 bedroom terraced house for saleGilfillan Place, Carronshore, Carronshore, Falkirk
- ***UNDER OFFER***
- Excellent condition throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with ample off street parking
- Private South facing rear garden with scenic views
- Ideally situated for all local amenities
- Ample storage throughout
***SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACED VILLA WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH SCENIC VIEWS***
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this spacious and well presented 2 double bedroom mid terraced villa with ample off road parking and a private south facing rear garden with stunning scenic views. The property is located in the popular village of Carronshore near Falkirk and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and consists of vestibule entrance with storage, spacious lounge, modern kitchen diner, modern family bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with storage. Externally the property enjoys low maintenance front and rear gardens with the rear benefiting from being south facing with stunning scenic views overlooking the River Carron. The village of Carronshore offers excellent local amenities, schools and road networks to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife and The North. The larger town of Falkirk is only a 10 minute drive and offers 2 major train stations with access to Glasgow and Edinburgh within 30 minutes. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
Stunning scenic views overlooking the river Carron and beyond
Lounge 4.58m (15' 0") x 3.85m (12' 8")
*Bright and spacious front facing lounge
Kitchen/Dining Area 3.85m (12' 8") x 2.45m (8' 0")
*Spacious family kitchen diner with ample space for table and chairs
*Good selection of wall and floor mounted units
*Appliances include:4 burner gas hob, electric oven, extractor cooker hood, washing machine and tall standing fridge freezer
*Access to rear garden
Master Bedroom 3.84m (12' 7") x 2.50m (8' 2")
*Bright and spacious front facing double bedroom
*Two front facing windows
Bedroom 2 3.18m (10' 5") x 2.48m (8' 2")
*Bright and spacious rear facing double bedroom
*Integrated mirrored wardrobes
*Two rear facing windows overlooking scenic views
Bathroom 1.99m (6' 6") x 1.72m (5' 8")
*Modern family bathroom
*White 3 piece suite with electric shower over bath
*Enclosed south facing rear garden
*Low maintenance garden with private paved path leading to car parking area
Rear scenic view
*Stunning views overlooking the River Carron and beyond
Home Report Value £95000
Council Tax Band "C"
Fully floored loft with ladder for easy access
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.