3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenwood Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4
- Well Maintained Three Bedroom Family Home
- Recently Fitted Modern Bosch Boiler
- Popular Location To The North east Of The City
- Pleasant And Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Double Glazed
- EPC: C
C J Hole are pleased to offer this well maintained and well-appointed family home occupying an elevated position with garage to the rear.
The accommodation comprises light and welcoming hallway with storage, spacious open plan living diner with feature fireplace and sliding patio doors opening to the pleasant rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units , space for cooker and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
Stairs lead to the first floor offering airing cupboard housing a recently fitted ultra-modern Bosch combination boiler, three bedrooms with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes. The bathroom comprises panelled bath with Triton shower over , low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
The pleasant rear garden is low maintenance, with an initial patio area, steps leading to border areas enclosed by timber panel fencing and path to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62842539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC190176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.