Retail Property (high street) for sale70 Clifton Street, Lytham, Lancashire, FY8 5EW
- Card and Gift Shop
- Town Centre, Lytham
- Busy All Year Round Trading Location
- Desirable Trading Position
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Double Fronted Premises
- Viewing Recommended
* Card and Gift Shop
* Town Centre, Lytham
* Busy all Year Round Trading Location
* Desirable Trading Position
* Refurbished to a High Standard
* Double Fronted Premises
* Viewing Recommended
DESCRIPTION: Kenricks are pleased to offer this well-known and popular card and gift shop for sale.
The premises are situated in the busy all year round trading location of Clifton Street in the heart of Lytham.
The business sells a wide range of cards and gifts.
Main Shop (approx722 sq. ft.) with suspended ceiling and wood effect flooring, fitted display units and stands and servery counter.
Kitchen (approx. 109 sq. ft.)
Stock room (approx. 255 sq. ft.) with shelving to walls
AGENTS NOTES: The premises have air conditioning and CC TV monitoring equipment
HOURS: Monday to Saturday 9.15 am to 5.15pm. Sunday 10am to 4pm
RATES: Rateable Value £24,250 taken from the VOA Website 28.10.16
BUSINESS: Accounts on application but we are informed that the turnover is in the region of £3,000 per week.
TENURE: Leasehold - We are informed there is a 11 year lease from 1st August 2013 at a Rent of £25,000 p.a.
LEASEHOLD PRICE: + SAV
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0RL775K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.