2 bedroom apartment for salePrincipal Tower, Worship Lane, Shoreditch, EC2
- Luxury two bedroom apartment
- Spacious 877sqft. plus balcony
- Comfort cooling and underfloor heating
- 24hr concierge service and gymnasium
- 5* spa, heated pool and cinema
- Prime city centre transport locations
- Off-plan, completing est. Q3 2019
- Ground Rent: £650 pa
- Service Charge: £7.00 per sq.ft
- Tenure: Leasehold 987 years
A luxury two bedroom apartment spread over a generous 877 square foot with a corner balcony situated in the latest sought-after development; Principal Tower. Offering dual aspect show stopping north and east views towards the Canary Wharf and Hackney, this property will make for an amazing home or investment.
With an open-plan living space, super luxurious finishes, floor-to-ceiling glazing, built in wardrobes, ample amount of storage; the list of luxuries is just endless!
•24hr five-star concierge
•Reception & lounge/bar
•Fully equipped residents’ gym
•5* spa including heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
•Residents’ cinema room
•Comfort cooling and underfloor heating
•Stone kitchen worktops and bathroom suites
•Landscaping and courtyards
•Cold storage and bicycle storage
•Right-to-park for 51 cars (additional price and limited availability)
•Estimated completing: Q3 2019
Principal tower is set to join the cast of landmarks on London’s iconic skyline nestled between Liverpool Street, The Gherkin, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Luxury brands a short walk away including the Royal Exchange; a host to a great number of high-end fashion brands including Louis Vuitton, Smythson, Tiffany & Co, Gucci And Bulgari. Comprises a new half-acre public piazza, 600,000 sqft of state-of-the-art office space and 20,000 sqft of retail space. The latter includes a lively offering of bars, cafés, restaurants and fashionable boutiques. Michelin-starred dining, newly emerging artists the River Thames and 5 star services also all at your fingertips!
•London Liverpool Street – 3 Minutes’ Walk
•Tottenham Court Road – 5 Minutes
•Canary Wharf – 6 Minutes
•Bond Street – 7 Minutes
•London Bridge – 9 Minutes
•Heathrow T1 – 32 Minutes
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28838875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.