5 bedroom detached house for saleHooton Road, Willaston, Neston
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedrooms
- 2282 sq ft approx
- Stunning Family Home
- Access by Private Tree Lined Lane
- Central Willaston Location
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Large Well Maintained Grounds
- Off Street Parking
- Garage with Electric Up & Over Door
Situated at the end of a long private tree lined lane off Hooton Road, this bright and spacious 5 bedroomed detached house offers a rural feel. If you are looking for a family house then this ticks all the boxes and should not be missed!
The property is a very short walk into the centre of the village of Willaston, which not only has easy access to the motorway, Chester and North Wales, but also offers a choice of two country pubs which serve food; local shops and an excellent primary school.
This beautiful family home offers space in abundance with well proportioned rooms and lovely, well maintained gardens. Through the front door you are welcomed by a light, airy, spacious and inviting entrance hallway with galleried landing which leads off to the sizeable lounge which benefits from double doors leading out to the rear garden, cloakroom, utility and through to the dining room. Off the dining room is a snug which leads through to the generous size breakfast kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances. The dual aspect offers fantastic light throughout the kitchen. Upstairs there are five good sized bedrooms, one having an ensuite and completing the first floor is a modern tiled three piece bathroom.
The plot is approximately a third of an acre and offers beautifully maintained gardens with mature shrub beds and trees. The property further benefits off street parking for a number of cars and a garage with electric up and over door.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning family home.
3.12m x 3.1m
5.72m x 3.05m
2.8m x 2.26m
1.75m x 1.14m
5.05m x 3.05m
4.24m x 3.78m
6.48m x 4.24m
4.24m x 3.53m
3.05m x 1.73m
3.48m x 3.33m
3.48m x 3.05m
5.28m x 3.58m
4.22m x 2.92m
2.57m x 1.85m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62852080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWS170932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.