6 bedroom detached house for saleSea Lane, Middleton On Sea
- Detached Beachfront House
- Building Plot with Planning
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Superb Orangery
- 6 Bedrooms. 3 Bathrooms. En Suite Shower
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- South Facing Garden
- Double Garage & Large Office
- Ample Off Road Parking
Occupying a superb BEACH FRONT position on Sea Lane, Middleton on Sea, this SUBSTANTIAL detached family house has the benefit of detailed PLANNING CONSENT for a contemporary 3 bedroom house on the east side of the plot (M/7/16/PL).
The property offers spacious family accommodation with all three reception rooms having spectacular sea views. These include a large sitting room with open fire and a separate dining room opening to the superb orangery with underfloor heating and roof lantern, which in turn opens onto the south facing lawned gardens.
There are 3 ground floor bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite facilities and 3 first floor bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of pine fronted units with built in oven, hob and extractor and has space for further appliances. There is also a store room and larder together with a separate utility room with ample space and plumbing for appliances. There is also a ground floor cloakroom.
Outside the large south facing lawned gardens have direct access to the beach together with a secluded barbecue and dining area with rose arbor and decking. There is a large gravelled driveway offering ample parking together a double garage and games room/office and further gardens with mature planting.
Disclaimer - As the seller's agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - From the new roundabout at Hoe Lane, Felpham on the A259 proceed east towards Littlehampton. Turn right into Yapton Road and head south on the B3132 (signposted Middleton on Sea). At the end of Yapton Lane turn right onto Middleton Road and first left into Sea Lane. The property is at the far end on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62864731.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27397200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Walberton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.