3 bedroom detached house for saleHalgavor Park, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- PARKING AND INTEGRAL GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- KITCHEN/DINER AND LOUNGE
- NEW CARPETS FITTED THROUGHOUT
- NEW WORCESTER GAS BOILER FITTED (AUG 2015)
- AVAILABLE WITH VACANT POSSESSION
A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A POPULAR AREA WITH VIEWS, KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE, REAR GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING
5 Halgavor Park is a well presented detached bungalow comprising kitchen/diner, utility, lounge, three double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), family bathroom and an integral garage. There is a garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn and parking to the front. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. From the front elevation views are enjoyed of nearby countryside.
Halgavor Park is a sought after residential area which is within close proximity to the leisure centre, open countryside, Lanhydrock golf club and Lanhydrock House. Bodmin has several supermarkets as well as primary schools and a secondary school. Bodmin is situated within proximity to the A30 dual carriageway and has a mainline train station.
6.3m x 3.28m
Doors lead to dining room, lounge, all bedrooms and bathroom. Stairs descend to the integral garage.
2.97m x 3.28m
Glazed sliding doors lead to balcony, opening leads to kitchen. Radiator.
2.97m x 3.25m
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation. Wall and base units. Doors leads to the utility room.
1.65m x 2.54m
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation. Door leads to the rear garden.
3.99m x 5.36m
Double glazed windows facing the front and side elevations. Radiator.
3.25m x 3.28m
Double glazed windows facing the front elevation, built in wardrobes, door leads to the en-suite shower room. Radiator.
1.5m x 2.16m
Double glazed window facing the front elevation, matching white WC, shower and wash hand basin.
3.86m x 3.25m
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation, built in wardrobes. Radiator.
2.97m x 3.25m
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation. Radiator.
2.49m x 3.25m
Double glazed window facing the rear elevation. Matching white, bath, shower, wc and hand wash basin.
5.36m x 3.96m
Integral garage with stairs leading up to the bungalow.
0m x 0m
Driveway parking to the front of the property.
0m x 0m
Front and rear gardens, mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62865262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.