3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpton Road, Bexleyheath
Withdrawn from Market
- IMMACULATE & SPACIOUS 3 BED SEMI
- MASSIVE SCOPE TO EXTEND plans enc
- LARGE LOUNGE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN /DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE
- LARGE GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM AND GR FL WC
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM
- PAVED DRIVE
FOR SALE OIRO £500,000 3 Bed extended semi in favoured location and in excellent school catchment area. VIEW TODAY! HARPERS & CO on 01322 524425
Harpers & Co are delighted to offer this immaculate and spacious 3 bed semi in a great location that has been extended and also has huge scope for additional extension to the loft (planning passed for large 4th bedroom with en-suite).
The paved drive accommodates 2-3 cars and leads into a large hall and front reception room with bay window. To the rear of the house is an additional large reception/TV room which leads onto a show stopping and large extended breakfast/kitchen/diner. This part of the house is the real hub and is very well designed and executed and provides large and open plan space. Instantly, the stunning white porcelain tiled floors and black granite quartz worktops, integrated appliances provides excellent and functional space and is the heart of this lovely home. French doors leading to a large decked area and large square garden that is mature and not overlooked is an added bonus and perfect for entertaining.
We love this house!! It has character, ample space and huge scope to extend above the garage, to the rear and up in the loft (plans already drawn up for a loft extension subject to building regs). see floor plans.
Harpers & Co urges early viewings to this excellent house that is well located to both Bexleyheath and Bexley and their respective mainline stations and the A2 and M25 and Bluewater. It is also in the catchment of some of the leading & OFSTEAD award winning schools in the area.
Vieiwng by appointment only through Sole Agents Harpers and Co on 01322 524425.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62870383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.