3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCotswold Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan reception/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Front & rear gardens
- Off street parking & garage
- Convenient for Uxbridge Town Centre
- EPC Rating D
- 1024 Sq. Ft. (95.1 Sq. M)
Situated in a convenient location for Uxbridge Town Centre and providing great potential for the growing family, is this three bedroom home with light and airy internal accommodation.
The ground floor comprises an open plan reception/dining room and a fitted kitchen, which both open onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC. Outside, there is off road parking, a garage and private front and rear gardens.
Cotswold Close is situated off the Cowley Road, within very easy reach of Brunel University, local schools and the Town Centre, with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62870689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.