3 bedroom bungalow for saleWheal Golden Drive, Holywell Bay, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8
- Modern bungalow residence
- Corner cul-de-sac position
- Views to the sea from the front
- A few minutes walk of the beach
- Lounge opening through to a dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom & separate wc
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Night storage and electric panel heating
- 17' attached single garage
Forming part of a popular modern development at sought after Holywell Bay number 52 Wheal Golden Drive enjoys a slightly elevated corner position from where there are views across the neighbouring bungalows to the sea. The beautiful beach is within a few minutes walk.
The bungalow has rendered and part brick faced external elevations. Internally an entrance porch allows access to the hallway off which there is a 14'2 x 11'8 (13'2"max) lounge which in turn opens into a dining room.
The well-proportioned kitchen has a door to the rear garden. With the property being tucked nicely into the corner the rear garden is much better enclosed than one might expect.
Each of the three bedrooms is of a comfortable size and they share use of a bathroom and separate wc.
Windows and external doors are UPVC double glazed and the house has night storage and electric panel heating.
A driveway to the front provides off road parking for at least 2 cars and access to the 17' x 7'9" single garage which has power and light connected.
There are a relatively small number of bungalows on the market in the area at present and fewer still that are within a couple of minutes walk of the beach that enjoy a view to the sea. A viewing appointment is recommended.
Holywell Bay is located just 6 miles from Newquay and a mile or so from the village amenities in Cubert. These include a shop with Post Office counter, bakers shop, church, restaurant and a Primary School. There is a Fish & Chip shop which opens during the tourist season.
Truro, Cornwall's County town and business centre is approximately 12 miles away. The cathedral city has the largest shopping centre in the county with high street names such as Debenhams, Mark & Spencer & Waitrose. Watergate Bay, home to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Restaurant, is around 8 miles distant.
Newquay Cornwall airport is just 6 miles from town. The airport offers services to a number of UK destinations and this currently includes daily services to London Gatwick and Manchester. Ryanair currently offers seasonal flights to Alicante, Frankfurt Hahn and Faro.
From Webbers Newquay office, proceed along the B3075 Newquay to Redruth road for approximately 4 miles. Turn right at Cubert crossroads (signposted Cubert/Holywell Bay) Drive through the village of Cubert and into Holywell Bay. On entering Holywell Bay take the first right turn into Wheal Golden Drive. Drive up the hill and take the second turn on the right. Drive to the end of the cul-de-sac and number 52 is located in the right hand corner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62874745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.