3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKamala Way, Norris Green Village, L11
- Sought after location
- Close to range of local amenities and transports links
- Modern style semi detached
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Central heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- NHBC Building Warrenty
- Front & rear gardens with off road parking for multiple cars
- Key Ready - viewing essential
This property is based in Norris Green in the new area of Norris Green Village. This area has been re-developed over the past 10 years and there are still properties being built. Regeneration Liverpool has invested £100 million into the neighbourhood and aim to build around 800 new family homes. Close to a range of shops, schools, Ellergreen lifestyles leisure centre and Ellergreen medical centre this property is perfect for those looking for somewhere with all these amenities within walking distance. The property is also within 5 miles of Liverpool City Centre. All bus links to the City Centre and across Liverpool within walking distance and Aintree being the nearest train station which is around 10 minutes away.
The property is well presented and recently built, it is both modern and stylish. The kitchen is fully fitted compromising of high gloss units to walls and floor including integrated appliances. There is also a ground floor W.C and the family bathroom has a modern four piece white suite. The property has a reception room to the back of the property with French doors leading to the garden and a dining room making up the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a third single bedroom. With gardens to the front and rear of the property there is also off road parking for multiple cars. A perfect home for a family or for those looking for somewhere modern and stylish which isn’t situated too far from the main hustle and bustle of the City Centre.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Entrance Hall : 2.90m x 1.06m (9'6" x 3'6") , Composite Door, Oak Effect Wood Door to Lounge, Cushion Flooring Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Cupboard, Stairs to First Floor.
Downstairs WC : 0.84m x 2.03m (2'9" x 6'8") , Front Aspect double glazed window, Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Panel Door, Low Level WC, Pedestal Hand Wash Basin.
Lounge : 4.80m x 3.00m (15'9" x 9'10") , Double glazed French Doors providing access to garden, Wood Floor, Oak Effect Wood Door, Central Heating radiator with Thermostatic Control.
Kitchen : 2.64m x 2.50m (8'8" x 8'2") , Front Aspect Double Glazed Window, Oak Effect Wood Door.
Fully fitted modern styled high gloss kitchen with matching wall and floor units finished with a wood block effect worktop, integrated appliances consisting of sink with drainer, gas cooker and hob, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer,
Cushion Lino Flooring, Spotlights
Dining Room : 4.10m x 2.26m (13'5" x 7'5") , Side Aspect Double Glazed Window, Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Oak Effect Wood Door, Cushion Lino Flooring.
Bedroom 1 : 4.11m x 2.77m (13'6" x 9'1") , Rear Aspect Double Glazed Window, Panelled Door, Central Heating radiator with thermostatic control, Fitted Mirror Wardrobes, Wood Flooring.
Bedroom 2 : 3.12m x 2.51m (10'3" x 8'3") , Front Aspect Double Glazed Window, Oak Effect Wood Door, Central Heating radiator with thermostatic control, Fitted Mirror Wardrobes, Wood Flooring.
Bedroom 3 : 7'0" x 6'8" (2.13m x 2.03m) , Front Aspect Double Glazed Window, Oak Effect Wood Door, Central Heating radiator with thermostatic control, Wood Flooring.
Bathroom : 9'1" x 6'6" (2.77m x 1.98m) , Rear Aspect Double Glazed Window, Panel Bath, Hand Wash Basin, Low Level WC, Shower Cubicle Mains Powered, Towel Rail Radiator, Tiled Walls, Mirror Wall Cabinet, Spotlights, Cushion Lino Floor.
Outside : Front Paved Footpath, with a Tarmaccadam Driveway for a couple of vehicles.
Rear of property is a paved hardstanding area, with lawn.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.