3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Copse, Twickenham Road, Newton Abbot
- Superb Detached Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen / Diner
- Modern 4 Piece Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Many Quality Attributes
- Garage & Ample Driveway Parking
- Level Plot With Large Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Very Highly Recommended
A beautifully presented detached bungalow seamlessly extended from the original to now provide a spacious up-to-the-minute single level home.
The property stands on a surprisingly large level enclosed plot. A sweeping brick paver driveway and forecourt provide extensive parking and there is an oversized single garage and adjoining workshop. The rear garden is a real treat, fully enclosed and offering an enviable level of privacy. A paved patio which is partly covered by the bungalow's over hanging roof provides a contemporary twist and plenty of space for entertaining, beyond which is a large expanse of neatly tended lawn.
The Copse is located on the highly regarded Twickenham Road, itself a wide tree-lined avenue in the established Milber area of Newton Abbot. There is a nearby store and timetabled bus service to Newton Abbot's vibrant town centre approximately 1.5miles away.
Accommodation The accommodation is impressive and a credit to the current owner. A spacious reception hallway has several storage cupboards off and modern replacement internal doors leading off. The 'engine room' of the bungalow has to be the stunning kitchen / dining / living room with wrap around breakfast bar, plenty of space for living and dining and with doors to the rear terrace. Feature glazed doors open to a lounge which also overlooks the rear. There are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom is particularly large and has a contemporary designer bathroom including a separate shower cabinet.
Lounge 15' 6" (4.73m) x 12' 10" (3.9m)
Kitchen / Dining Room 23' 11" (7.3m) max x 19' 4" (5.9m) max
Bedroom 1 16' 1" (4.9m) max x 14' 7" (4.45m)
Bedroom 2 13' 0" (3.97m) x 12' 2" (3.7m)
Bedroom 3 10' 6" (3.2m) x 8' 6" (2.6m)
Set well-back from the road and with the front garden laid to lawn.
Large and private rear garden with extensive lawn and paved terrace.
Driveway for multiple vehicles. Oversized single garage with work shop area off.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62880691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.