3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWasperton, Warwick, Warwickshire
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Modern Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Good Road Links
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Conservation Area
Prunier is an extremely well presented detached three-bedroom bungalow in the hamlet of Wasperton. It is situated in a conservation area and to the rear of the property boasts gorgeous countryside views on to the Sherbourne Hills. The property comprises a spacious lounge, modern kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, family bathroom, separate WC and double garage.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62881708.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27398587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.