3 bedroom flat for saleMorton Road, Brading, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom apartment in sought after location
- Stunning countryside views
- Allocated parking & communal gardens
- Chain free
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This charming and characterful apartment located in the ever-popular location of Brading could be your ideal place to call home. It’s perfectly positioned just outside of Sandown so it’s sunny beaches and an array of bustling shops, restaurants and bars are only a short drive away.
Or why not take advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside and stretch those legs along a coastal walk and take in the stunning scenery.
What was once a farm house has been sensitively converted into spacious apartments which are accessed by an impeccably kept communal entrance. Upon entering the flat you will really appreciate the space that is on offer, all the bedrooms are generously sized and the rooms at the rear take full advantage of the stunning views towards Yaverland.
The modern fully fitted kitchen will offer you the perfect place to showcase your culinary skills whilst you entertain your family and friends. There is also a well-proportioned family bathroom and the master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower.
If you require outside space then you can make full use of the communal gardens at the rear of the property and there is also an allocated parking space at the front. This property is offered chain free and given its sought after location it will not be around for long so secure your viewing today!
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as its location suited us perfectly with Sandown High Street just down the road and its convenient to nip to the shops.
We will miss this place and hope the new owners will be as happy as we have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Entrance
- Stairs to:
- TOP FLOOR
- Lounge: 18'0 x 14'10 (5.49m x 4.52m)
- L-Shaped Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'4 (3.56m x 2.24m) narrowing to 10'9 x 5'8 (3.28m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 9'1 (4.68m x 2.77m)
- En suite Shower
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 10'11 (3.43m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom Room
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62882029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.