3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBentham Drive, LIVERPOOL
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000 TO £195,000
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking
- L16 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom Semi-detached property, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Childwall, L16.
GUIDE PRICE £185,000 to £195,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented three bedroom Semi-Detached property situated on the popular and much sought after Bentham Drive, L16. Welcomed to the property by a bright entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and well manicured throughout including lounge and stylish fitted kitchen to the ground floor along with three generously sized bedrooms and three piece family shower room to the first floor. Externally a sizable garden can be found to the rear in addition to garden and driveway to the front aspect. Due to the property's location, an array of local amenities can be found within a one miles radius including shops, bars, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property and it's location has to offer.
Lounge 11' 2" Max x 18' 5" Excluding Bay ( 3.40m Max x 5.61m Excluding Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, Double glazed patio doors to rear, Electric fire, Solid oak flooring.
Kitchen 6' 11" Max x 17' 9" ( 2.11m Max x 5.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, cooker hood, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" Excluding bay x 10' 2" To fitted wardrobe ( 2.84m Excluding bay x 3.10m To fitted wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" Max x 8' 7" ( 3.10m Max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 6' 8" ( 1.98m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with shower, towel rail.
Garden to rear, garden & driveway to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62884393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT113981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.