2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGeorge Street, Newark
- Two bedroom end-terrace house
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- low maintenance style garden
- Single garage
A well presented two bedroom end-terrace house. The property features to the ground floor a kitchen diner and a separate lounge. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. There is a low maintenance garden and a single garage.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom end-terrace property in close proximity of Northgate station. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout. The property features a good sized kitchen diner with a separate living room to complete the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a bathroom featuring a panelled bath and shower attachment. The property also benefits from a low maintenance stone chip garden with a paved patio area ideal for outside dining and relaxing. To the rear of the property there is access to the separate single garage.
Viewing this property is highly recommended to appreciate this property on offer.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, a radiator, telephone point and access to the stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 8" max x 16' 6" max ( 3.25m max x 5.03m max )
The lounge features a storage cupboard, telephone point, television point, uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 13' 10" x 9' 4" into alcove ( 4.22m x 2.84m into alcove )
To the kitchen there are base and wall mounted units, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is a free standing oven, space for a tumble dryer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated fridge, radiator, two uPVC double gazed windows to the rear aspect and a partly glazed rear door.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard housing the gas central boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
This good sized double bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window, built-in wardrobe, coved ceiling, a telephone point and a television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
This second bedroom has a radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
The bathroom is fitted with a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, low WC, radiator, uPVC double glazed window and a pedestal wash hand basin. There are partly tiled walls and access to the loft space
Being approached by a concrete and blocked paved area which gives access to the front door.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance style garden with an extensive paved patio area, outside water supply, security lighting, established borders with a tree, a personal gate to the side of property and a rear gate access to single garage.
Garage 18' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.77m x 2.54m )
(The garage is separate in a block at the rear of the property)
Having an up and over door.
Estate Agents Acts 1979.
We confirm that the vendor of this property is a relative of a member of staff of sequence UK LTD.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62884402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.