5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurton Gardens, Hounslow, TW5
- Stunning and Stylish Home
- Surprisingly Spacious Extended Family Home
- Arranged over Three Floors
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En Suites, Family Bathroom Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
- Downstairs WC
- Large Brick Built Outhouse
- Ample Off Street Parking
A stunning and spacious extended semi-detached family home, nestled within this quiet cul-de-sac nearby to the Great West Road.
With modern and stylish interior throughout, the property has been meticulously designed to provide luxury and comfort for the discerning buyer.
With versatile accommodation and arranged over three floors, the ground floor comprises a lovely through lounge, expansive kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area with bi-folding doors opening up to the rear garden, office, utility room, downstairs WC and a private bar with wine cooler. On the upper floors are five bedrooms, two en suites, family bathroom suite and a impeccable spacious landing.
At the rear is large brick built outbuilding, wonderful rear garden ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining, own drive providing off street parking and gated side access.
Situated in this prominent location set just off from the renowned Great West Road it does not fall short of amenities and accessibility. Located within half a mile from Hounslow West Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) offering routes into Central London and to Heathrow Airport, there are ample nearby local amenities, reputable schools, bus links and the A4 provides the motorist with access into London and the M4/M25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62884438.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.